Market Reader Pro® benefits from the insider knowledge and solutions provided through the Microsoft Partner program. Partner since 2000
Our Omnibus service provides companies with a means for sharing the cost of real-time, custom research. The Omnibus service is the perfect tool for brands interested in tracking key indicators of market success on an ongoing basis. Clients who participate can purchase and design up to 10 custom research questions each month. All data and analysis are placed in password-protected libraries that are prepared for clients on Market Reader Pro® web site.
Omnibus questions may be closed ended or open ended. Your data will not be made available to other Omnibus clients and likewise, their data will not be made available to you.
Omnibus Clients Receive:
- Insight and analysis related to custom survey questions that they create. All data and analysis are placed in password-protected libraries that are prepared for clients on Market Reader Pro® web site.
- Participants are screened using the following demographic and psychographic criteria: age, gender, region, neighborhood (urban, suburban, rural), product adoption status (innovators vs. adapters), race/ethnicity and disposable income. This gives clients the ability to see how responses vary by segment.
- Access to the same proprietary analytical tools available on Market Reader Pro® web site. Subscribers can examine data tables or create and download sophisticated charts related to the specific questions that they create.
- Fast turn around time. 70 to 80 percent of our surveys are completed within the first 48 hours. Results can be returned within 3 to 7 days from when the survey goes out to the public. Typical study will results in 500 to 1300 respondents.If more respondents are required in a study then the pricing will need to be adjusted as required.
Omnibus Research Supports the Following Question Formats:
- Simple multiple choice questions that require survey participants to select one or more options from a predefined list.
- Verbatim questions that require no manual tabulation or synthesis.
- Complex multiple-choice questions that require survey participants to either rate products on a scale or judge multiple products across multiple criteria.
- Open ended questions that require manual tabulation and synthesis.
All Omnibus Research clients will have access to our internationally validated screening tool for innovative consumers. This tool enables you to track the most valuable segment of active consumers.
All survey questions can be designed to incorporate visual images.
Pricing will vary based on the number of visual images incorporated and the amount of labor involved in the tabulation and analysis of each question.